Our hydrophore system is designed for compactness and ease of use. For better durability under the different usage, our freshwater hydrophore is made of 304 stainless steel and our sanitary hydrophore system is made of 316 or 316L stainless steel, with one or multiple pumps. Our multiple pumps work in rotational cycle to prevent exhaustion, thus improving the product’s life span. Special control measure is programmed to handle a drastic drop in pressure from high water usage. For added quality assurance, the pressurised tank used in the system meets the various IACS members’ class certification.
Integrated control function and alarm options according to client’s specifications
- Stainless steel pressure tank
- Classable pressure tank by IACS member
- Cast iron, stainless steel or bronze pumps
- Tank contains up to 10,000 litres in capacity
- Hydrophore System product information